Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah!! It came off!!

My blood clot came off!!YEAH!!!!Finally..NO SURGERY..But i still have to have a check-up o Saturday morn..Hope everything's alright..It actually came off on Monday,during Geography class..Of all the classes but Geography..Haiz..Must be God giving me a sign that i should pay more attention in Geo. class..Haha..I don't really pay attention in class coz' i always don't get what the subject is about..So ya..Hope can score well in PMR next year..

Anyways,today we had our Merdeka practice..I hope we can at least win something again..Maybe second place but first is better..Don't really know why I feel that we should win but it just goes to show that we are good..I think..Well, we work hard for it and we were told like what,ONE month before and everyone is not serious..Well, except the gals and not to brag but me..Some of the guys are like "Why do we care??We don't get merit points..We only get the title as 3rd or 4th or whatever.." So ya,it's kinda frustrating coz' they don't know Jocelyn and my feelings as a performer though most of them are performers but I just feel that every chance of performance,we should put our effort to it in order to like make it something special and as an experience to us so maybe we can help the future people..I know i sound strange but maybe i'm just getting older..haha..

Oh ya..I'm having oral tomorrow..Haiz..Hope i can memorise all the elaborations and say it out fluently..Well,for the past few days,8 people have had their oral done so it does bring nerves and worries and tension to me to think of it..Coz' when nerves take over,o,you know that feeling..Creepy huh??Anyways gotta go..Bb

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: