Sunday, September 6, 2009

Please lay your lucky hands on me! =)

Hey guys! Am up early today..Am kinda sleepy still (lol)

Anyways, have been mind-boggled by Hush Hush by PCD again! Oh and Sweet Dreams by Beyonce Hopefully when i do the mock, i'm not gonna write the lyrics out or something in my answer script yikes

A lot of people have started to study (well, you should la, by now actually) James created a schedule during Maths tuition and yea, i really think that works but not for me..haha I never get the timing correctly Maybe that's coz i read the textbooks instead of the short notes? don't know

Gonna stop messaging for this week, unless for emergencies.. Needa really save time and study, study, STUDY! Am kinda scared for PK (of course), Sej. and Geo. "Why?" you may ask:- (well ... )

PK- seeming that teacher say that he would be setting the questions 3 times harder compared to our normal school exams so that, i guess, really scare the hell out of us all.. Hopefully i'll have enough time to swallow all form 1,2 and 3 syllabus but one thing's for sure, i'm sure to start studying my Elective parts first then Teras parts..Coz Elective have a lot of theory and formula to remember and also the akta-akta which i don't think i have problem in la..

Sej- coz there are a lot of facts to remember?? isn't it obvious? I don't think i have problem for Form 1 la Form 2 i know a bit a bit nia..Form 3 is still kinda fresh in my head..Just am scared that teacher will ask detailed questions *bite lips*

Geo- Seeing that i couldn't even concentrate on it yesterday ( i only read till tanah tinggi on chapter 6 nia and i started with that chapter =.= ) I think i would have no prob in remembering like those mineral places liao and different places in the map..Just need to remember some important details like ciri-ciri for maybe the different hutan and maybe some theory? (Gonna skip all the "kesan-kesan ... terhadap alam sekitar" *common sense*)

Got my confirmation name! Spent the night before looking into the book " Name Your Baby" for names.. My bro suggested "Abram" which means "a lofty ..."(forgot the back part) but "lofty", as i later find out after confirming my name as another name, meant "superior". I confirmed my name with Philemon Matthew Kho coz "Matthew" means "God's gift".

Ok, gotta go now Needa study!

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL! STUDY HARD, STUDY SMART!

Sayonara!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: