Friday, September 18, 2009

The word is on your lips!

Con-Fe-Es-Sion (hahaha..trying to mimic Fascination by Alphabeats)

Heh, anyways, been to confession this morn with Bren Sia and Dawn at Chapel of Mother Mary.. We confessed our sins to Father William Saban (did i spell it correct?) and apparently, we need air-cond to do confession =) Anyways, our absolutions are the same i think- 3 Our Fathers and 2 Hail Marys and i did add like all the prayers to 5 times so yea

I was the last one to go, coz my nerves were killing me and God knows that! But boy, let me tell you the feeling after confessing! It feels AWESOME and RELIEVED! It's like a big "PHEW! Glad that's over!" and yea that was how i felt la..And also, i was the last to finish my absolution ahahaha..Maybe too many prayers? haha

Em, imma not gonna be going in sequence ( i know i'm jumping here and there sorry about that) Bren went in first and she came out quite fast actually.. Dawn went next and she was pretty fast too and after she came out, i went in and after that we went to Bren's kopitiam and Dawn's mum chia me Cha Tang Hun (By thwe way, help me say thanks to your mum Dawn! will pay RM3.50 to you after hols =) )

Met Mark there and we chatted before we went off ( Something i copied from Dawn =) ahahaha) Emm, went to my bro's clinic instead la, me i mean.. Was there for like an hour plus and was bored to death..Didn't bring extra homework there and i finished my PK at the kopitiam *picks knife to kill self* haiz

Went home for lunch and was pretty full to swallow a lot of food hehe Got ready for Confirmation at 3.30+ by bathing and being sweet-smelling (so pera) Went to church at 4.15 and arrived there at 4.30? Waited for our godparents and stuff and later we got confirmed =) Saw Aaron and Timothy from tuition and there was like 100+ candidates to be confirmed.. Boy, was it a long queue.. After the mass, i went for a dinner and thanks for the gifts, Uncle and Aunty! ;)

Went to my aunt's house just now, followed my uncle to my old dance class studio.. Was bombarded with questions by Betty and i've promised to go back after PMR! As people say " I will be back!" and will be stronger than ever before

FYI! I'm not PMS ok?? sheesh My bro calls me PMS coz of Philemon Matthew (and he gets my last name) Sheng- PMS ugh

Oh and Ms Chin, i would love to do like the performance thing.. Will pick the couples soon.. You guys better work! *snaps finger in your face* (Hopefully i don't turn out like some person who is power-conscious hehe if i am, that means i'm stressed (FYI)

Gotta go! Good luck for PMR guys, it's in 3 weeks time! Ooo! PRAY!!!!

Ciao Bella

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: