Friday, May 9, 2008

Debate today..SWT!!!!


Today i had my debate..Grr..I lost but I predicted it long time ago..Lester, Derrick and Daryl was the opposition team while Jessy, Edbert and me are the Government team..Swt ah..

Our motion for the day was This House believes that(THBT) Girls are more well-behaved than boys..Obviously,it's biase right??Swt la..It really was challenging to do this debate as the scope of the motion was very small..Haiz..

Well,i had some flaws in my English and Grammar,as it was said by Mr. Camillus..But in my opinion he is not that experienced in the debate world,though i'm not boasting that i know a lot more than him or anything but he really is kinda not that experienced..No offense though..

Even though i lost, Mr Camillus said that it was Edbert's fault that made my team lost..Nevermind la..It's just a lil' debate, no harm done..Haha..=) Good luck to me next time..haha..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: