Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Walk-A-Thon..

I went to the Walk-a-thon and i was supposed to represent my class but in the end,my car came early so i had to go home WAY BEFORE THE THING STARTED..Haiz..Sad to disappoint you James-our class captain..
I heard that,the next day, that all the girls ,except for Karen and Adrenne, that represented our class was disqualified coz' they came in late for the thing..Well,what they told me was that they went to make a call to their parents to tell them that they would be home late or was it to pick them up later la..Anyways,it's one of the reasons la..So to continue on, it started to rain so they thought that there would not be any walk-a-thon..mana tahu,they ALREADY STARTED..Sad right??
Well,at the same time,the next day,i had a fight with Wilson coz' i went home early and he said that i was inconsiderate..I didn't think of the team and i just "escaped" home like that..haiyo..Wilson,if you're reading this..I just wanna say.. :P

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: