Monday, May 26, 2008

How to love your loved your love ones..haha

>READ ON!! DON'T MISS OUT

>1. Kiss on the hand = I adore you

>2. Kiss on the cheek = I just want to be friends

>3. Kiss on the neck = I want you

>4. Kiss on the lips = I love you

>KEEP READING!

>5. Kiss on the ears = I am just playing

>6. Kiss anywhere else = lets not get carried away

>7. Look in your eyes = kiss me

>8. Playing with your hair = I can't live without you

>9. Hand on your waist = I love you to much to let you go

>>Article 2: The Three Steps:

>1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him.

>2. Guys: If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good.

>3. Guys & Girls: Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare.

>>Article 3: The Commandments

>1. Thou shall not squeeze too hard.

>2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one.

>3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.

>>Here are a few reasons why guys like girls:

>1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo

>2. The way they call you after you just had a big fight.

>3. The way she says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know

>that an hour later....

>4. The way they kiss when you do something nice for them

>5. The way they kiss you when you say 'I love you'

>6. Actually ... just the way they kiss you...

>7. The way they fall into your arms when they cry

>8. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly

>9. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt

>10. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt. (even though we

>don't admit it!)

>11. The way they say 'I miss you'

>12. The way you miss them

>13. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: