Friday, September 12, 2008

Coz' we rock!We rock!We ROCK ON!!

Hi y'all..Sorry for the delay of new posts..Well,my computer broke down but thankfully it was fixed on time..If not,how would i be posting this up right?Anyways,I lost my Maths book-WORKBOOK..So if anyone see it,PLEASE RETURN it to me..Thx..

Anyways,this few days my class and i are CRAZY about CAMP ROCK wghich premiered in Disney Channel last Sunday and i didn't watch it but thankfully there was a repeat on Monday so ya..I even bought the Cd before i watched the movie..Stupid right?Well,the songs are nice and i really like "This is Me" by Demi Lovato coz it's like she broke out from her shell like i did so ya..It really does touch me a lil' in the sense that i used to be timid and stupid..So ya..hehe..

Ned(Nadia) has been singing "We Rock" to me for the past few days..Grr..I actually hated that song coz' it sounded lame to me but then after she kept singing and singing and SINGING it,I got addicted to it..And as in Dawn's blog,i also can remember the lyrics now..

"Come as you are,you're a superstar,world in your pocket and you know it
You can feel that beat,running through your feet,heart's racing fast and you know it.."

Damn nice ah..And i even brought the lyrics book to school and there was one pic which was Joe Jonas in the scene where he sung "Gotta find you" to Mitchie and Ned and Fira and even Karen were like "AHHhhhh....SO CUTE..." They even fought for him..Lolx..What to do?Girls are girls..

Then Michael and Lester started to talk about the Jonas Brothers also and they sounded a bit gayish but it's not that wrong right?At least they don't go "I LOVE YOU JOE" or "I LOVE YOU NICK" right..haha..

By the way,someone created a blog under Mr.Camillus' name..Damn funny but a lil' eww...so ya..I wonder if that person get sued,how much would Mr Camillus charge??Hmm..No offence la but just stating the fact that Mr. Camillus can literally sue the person for spoiling his image and reputation..Anyways,got to go..Bye..

Love as always,
PhiL_eMoN

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: