Monday, September 29, 2008

Online again!!!!!










MY MODEM IS FIXED! MY MODEM IS FIXED!!(In the form of the "neni neni poo poo" type of song)

Anyways,sorry for the hold up..It's just that my modem was spoiled for like 1-2 weeks so ya,my bro fixed it so YEAH!!If not,you wouldn't be seeing my post now..

Anyways,school holidays ahas started and yup,as usual,BORING!!Except for homework, homework and more homework..And also more test..STUDY STUDY STUDY..Is that all the adults think about??I mean i know you guys have been through it but don't put so much pressure on us kids,i mean COME ON!Give us a break ok?We study hard so let us play hard!!

Anyways,i'm starting to sound like someone not my age..So,let's move to another story..hmm..Well,let's see..Oh ya,by the way..SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!It's in 2 days time and boy,is it fantastic?Visiting and eating but i really pity the Malay students coz' they have to like celebrate their Hari Raya while bearing in mind that exams are coming..Haiz..

Good news is that we all at least can celebrate together as one united people..Hmm..And I'm going Sematan(I think it's spelt like that..) this week on the Saturday afternoon till' Sunday afternoon..Gonna party at night there..Let's get loud!!

Signing off and oh ya,the pics right on top are pics that i get from the internet..Hope you like it..^_^

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: