Friday, May 22, 2009

Like I've promised :)

Hey guys..Sorry again for another late post..We had tonnes of homework and tests this week like Maths and Geo(today..yikes!)..Was kinda confident in Maths =) learn from the best ma (lol) but Cikgu Connie said we did quite badly so i was like shocked a lil coz i felt that that was a paper that i could do..Oh well..Geo today was ok..I forgot most of the places and the names and the minerals or type of tanih that they used for different types of plantations and i was like "I am so dead for this test!" so yeah..It would be a miracle to have gotten an A or even a B *cross fingers*

Ok,so as you all know, well all Form 3 students and teachers in our school, we're going to 2 destinations this year but we can either go both or go either one of the destination..There's one going to Kem Putra at Sematan or KL..I chose only one destination since i'm travelling this year..I'm going to.. K to the L..KL!! Whoo-hoo..But the price is so damn expensive and i actually didn't wanna go at first but seeming Yong and Dawn go, i go also lo..Can go shopping with Cikgu Danny..hahahaha (I've heard that he's the first one to get out of the bus when they reach the mall, and he's the last one to get on the bus..hmm..Will see =) )

Joce and Karen and Dawn are not going =( Have no fear though! Will get you guys souvenirs! I've Dawn as my personal list-er..Hopefully have enough cash for both food and souvenirs! We're going to be having at least a room mate with us over at KL which is obviously one of the people in our group of people going to KL la..I remember that our class made a joke to Miss Chin saying:

Class: Can we pick teachers as our room mate?
Miss Chin: *startled* No! No way!

So that was lame yet a lil funny but still..

Agnes has been reminding me of my past childhood when i use to played Charmed (lol) And yes, i'm a big Charmed fan so i was fascinated by their movie effects and stuff like that so yea..And i remembered that i used to bring small glass ruby-shaped thingys and used them as crystals since i don't have real crystals and the only way to make a force field(ok,you can skip this part if you find me lame =) )to trap the demon and stuff is by saying "Crystals!"..Agnes imitated me throwing those glass pieces on the floor, saying "Crystals!" and i was actually laughing at myself coz i was like that before..But you can't blame me..I have a wild imagination hahahaha (lol)

Today i watched the Musical Evening run-through after school today with Joce and the guys..There was a few boring ones (well, to me la) like the piano solo and the guitar solo..Was just very plain..The dances, on the other hand, are more upbeat and got the vibe that which i enjoyed..The bands are fine and ok, i guess..I saw Darren today..Haven't see him much after he moved to the International school..

Am still waiting for the pic of me, Joce and Karen to be uploaded by Dawn! DAWN!!CEPAT CEPAT!! The pic is telling the story of i'm a guy, dating Joce and then i have an affair with Karen coz my shirt says " You can be my other girlfriend" and Joce is pointing at the shirt coz she's shocked that i said "You can be my other girlfriend" to Karen so that was fun..Basically it's just a story about love affair la..lol Lesson learned- Thou shan't commit adultery! haha

Yesterday we had religious class and we were still on the tipic of the Fruits for the Soul (or something like that)Cikgu Jeffrey has touched like 4 or 5 fruits liau..Like:

Joy
Love
Peace
Patience
Faith

And there are 8 fruits so there are 3 more to go..

Next Thursday we got PK test on Elektronik and on Friday, Ekspedisi test on bab 5 and 6..Needa study..And i'm starting PBK next month(FYI)..Can't wait to go and learn from Cikgu Zaidi and maybe meet new friends? hmm we'll see

Ok,i got this IQ question asked by Yi Yong ( those who know- PLEASE SHUT UP! thx =) )

There are 2 brothers in a car..The eldest brother is call Rouge..The youngest brother is called Jack..What is the name of the car

Reply in the chatbox! Gotta go

Ciao

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: