Saturday, May 9, 2009

We've reached a decision- Who will be eliminated tonight?

I've reached a decision and i'm chose.. PBK for my tuition place..I chose it coz it's more "fun" in a way that EVERYONE's there and i apparently have all the people that i normally hang and am close to there so yeah..Like Dawn, Karen, Joce, Yong, Jess and James..Hopefully i can register within tomorrow (I'm going down there to register tomorrow by the way so hopefully it's open *it is open right?*)If everything goes well, i gonna be in Cikgu Zaidi's class-where all of them are at, i think starting next Friday (Couldn't make it yesterday-had a family dinner celebration on Mother's Day with my Grams and cousins so yea) So hope to see you guys there soon

OK so this week was a lil stressful coz we had like 2 essays to write and as usual,i'm the last minute type so i rushed the whole paper on Thursday night, earning me less hours in sleeping..I apparently wasn't writing an essay, i copied some of the elaborations from the Rukun Negara paper that Cikgu Danny gave us..But i did have my own ideas and stuff added to give a lil touch of my "style"..But i did manage to write quite a lot of pages compared to last time and it was like at least 3 and 1/4 pages maybe? Well, something like that actually

I don't remember much this week, wasn't that memorable..Don't know why..But i do remember that I broke Joce's ribbon thingy when I was playing with it (I'm so clumsy now..I'm so ashamed ugh!) BUT!! I'm gonna sow it back like maybe tomorrow night or something..Provided i'm free (Though i am free now but im gonna do my homework soon) Everyone was like "You can sow??" (especially the girls *sexist lol jkjk*) when i said "I'm gonna sow it back for you" to Joce..So i looked at them and said kinda rudely (and i do have to admit that i'm sorry yeah?Am pretty sensitive to this kinda stuff) "YES!! I CAN SOW! OK?? HAPPY??" so yeah..mind me..

But before that, i was playing with the ribbon and Joshua (Joshua Kung) came in and said "Wah! You know how to play with the ribbon ho?" then i waved the ribbon thingy at him-meaning shoo-ing him out to see further more of my embarrassment playing with the ribbon and he then said "You do it much better than the girls in my class" and i immediately stopped my shoo-ing and said "Why, thank you" and was kinda sorry for what i did earlier.. So we waved goodbye and i went back to being a fool, playing with the ribbon thingy and later broke the front part of it..ugh

Che Yik asked me to update yesterday but apparently i was out with my dinner so sorry yea..And here's your update..Sorry for the delay..Been busy and lazy this few days..

I gonna stop here and yeah, good luck to y'all for the test next week and stuff like that

Correio da Tyra (Tyra Mail in Brazilian language)

Ciao bella

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: