Sunday, May 31, 2009

Narcissism is what i have now

Narcissism means vanity meaning like to camwhore a lot =) haha..I camwhored a lil with my cousin at our grandma's house yesterday and we only managed to take only one type of theme and that was the candid shot (lol) We took the pic with our phones and we would compare who got the nicer picture and stuff like that..And we could have gotten to the second theme but we had to go home so yea, that was sad man! The second theme was Ah-Lien pose and i immediately remembered Janet's display pic on MSN on my cousin's friend's list and i was like

Me: OK! I'm gonna do Janet Pose! *imitates Janet-putting the peace sign on the right side of my eye and making a funny face(i added the funny face so i could laugh at my stupidity)*

And my cousin was like laughing her head off while she was doing her pose of another type of ah lien pose- the one finger on the side of your mouth and your mouth is open..And we laughed and laughed till we forgot to take our pics so in the end we had to go home so that was our afternoon of camwhoring..

Hopefully i can start camwhoring with Dawn they all again..Am bored even for the second day of holidays ugh No worries! Tuesday (hopefully i can make it..though i'm free =) ) is our day to camwhore! ahaha Sharon! You too! Start being vain! =) hahaha

Had done some homework already to try and get used to doing homework and studying everyday for the next 14 days..Day and night ugh..Oh and i took yesterday and today off for my ANTM marathon on youtube again..Watched the first cycle of ANTM and it wasn't "all that" yet at that time and it was kinda boring to watch and i absolutely disagree with decision of the winner-Adrianne though i still think that Shannon should have won but she was quite two-faced for me and so was Robin ugh Elyse was just the "swearing" girl that keeps swearing about all the girls throughout the show..haiz

Am watching Cycle 2 now..Well, was la..Now i'm blogging and chatting, of course SO BORED! And every one has been bugging me (not that i don't like the asking but still) about my personal message on my MSN saying

"Still miss talking to you"

And of course, the same old questions are " Who you miss?" and Joce took a better approach hahah- "You miss me ha?" and yeah, i actually miss all of you though it's been like 2 days ,and it's the weekend for goodness sake, so i shouldn't be missing you guys but yeah, i miss y'all and i'm gonna come out and say it to you! I miss Y'ALL! But y'all not the person or the people that i'm talking about in the PM (PM-Personal Message) and thanks for asking me though but really, you're not the one or them in my personal message =)

Gotta go

PS the guy in your blog,dawn, is so retarded ugh

Ciao bellas

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: