Monday, June 8, 2009

Individuality and originality makes the world more interesting

Hey guys..Stupid connection again ugh..I didn't have time to blog yesterday though i had the house line but still,i hugged the line too long and it was till dinner time at 7 so yea..Sorry for the uber late post..Blame the wi-fi connection =(

Anyways, been busy these few days with relaxing, slacking off and late night sleeping..Funny thing is that, i wake up at 9am+ and never 10am+ anymore..hmm That's weird..Usually i would be still dead asleep on my bed till at least 10am+ and my record for the latest time to wake up is at 12pm+ =) Haiz..And i sleep late at night like at 11.30pm/ 12am thanks to insomnia (jk)

So i've finished about 3/4 of my homework..I still have Literature essay, Sejarah and BM to do..Then have to study and yea, just touch up on what i always don't have the time to read since i do last minute studying..haiz And i always skip like those chapters which i feel is irrelevant (not gonna mention the chapters) So gonna try finish all the homework by tonight or something and then catch up with studying by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

Ooo I had my first PBK lesson last Friday and it was fun actually..Cikgu Zaidi was funny and really knew how to explain the words using humour..I even learned a new word- menjirus (call me sa kai la but i don't know what it mean la ho =P) But the thing that i didn't like about the class was doing the essay which i had no idea what i was writing about and trust me, i admitted that to Dawn and Joce- "All that i'm writing is crap" and literally, i was making up sentences with words that just come to my mind..My mind was so blank coz we were rushed to like finish the essay in one hour and after one hour, not many people finished, well, maybe except one

The smart guy in class who scored 31/33 for the latihan that we did..He was excluded to do Bahagian C but not bahagian A and B though..The rest of us had to do all 3 since we didn't reach the target of 30/33 Oh well, i brought home my essay anyways so that adds to my list of homework..How great?! *rolls eye*

This Thursday (hopefully) I'm having Sharon, Susan and Agnes over for discussion on the topics for our oral and Sharon actually suggested a good topic but Agnes told me that Cikgu Danny said that he didn't want a lot of topics (or was it any topic) that is connected to masalah sosial..Sharon suggested one masalah sosial which i feel was good but thanks to Agnes, now, i don't know if we should do it haiz..(I'm not blaming Agnes though..Don't be EMO!) I don't have anything in mind actually but i would like to do an impromptu perbualan la in front of the class or something..If not i would pick "What is your fav. tv show and why?" to do or something like that..Just gonna wait till this Thursday la

Holidays coming to an end soon and yes, Yong, i know that all of us didn't get the chance to go out but still, i would think that after PMR is a better time to go out since we're like so close to PMR already and also the 3-4 months (including the month for mock exam) till PMR is like super super important to do everyday revision and worksheets and kertas klon and stuff like that..And so we can all wait till PMR to go out and especially when we're at KL we can go shopping together..That would be a day-out to remember..hahaha

Ok,so now to go into my title today which is about individuality and originality..I've been seeing people like not embracing what they're given and stuff that they have and i just feel that you should work with what you have, no matter you have like a big eye or a big nose(like me =) )or what ever features you have, i got just 3 words for you- "WORK IT OUT!"..And also build your confidence by trusting your beauty and also that you have talent in something..EVERYONE does..And oh ya..DON'T EVER EVER EVER do plastic surgery! Coz it ain't natural and that's not natural beauty-it's artificial beauty =) (I'm not refering to whoever and whatsoever so please don't do any accusations)

Oh and congrats to my next door neighbour who is married today! Good luck and have a happy marriage =)

Gotta go

Au Revoir =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: