Monday, June 1, 2009

Outting rescheduled

Hey! Dawn was planning like an outting for tomorrow but in the end, we had to reschedule coz Wilson is busy with something apparently..Hopefully it's something nice in your list =) //Inside info, you wouldn't get it// And Dawn! Once again, camera duty is on you again =) I hope you don't mind haha Oh and Sharon! Thanks for the runway music- I am not Drunk by Benny Benassi =) I also wanna do a fashion show now! Hopefully we can do something like last year's Fashion Show by the Form 5s =)

Ok, so i went out for breakfast this morn and ate at Joyous Shanghai (Ye Shanghai, ye Shanghai Ni *hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm* -sorry, forgot the rest of the lyrics hahaha)and guess who i saw..

I saw Aaron and his family..After breakfast, i went to shop at Boulevard and i bought 2 new shirts- one is like beige-white kinda shirt with Antioni written in the front and the art was spectacular actually and it cost like RM17.56 after 60% off =) And the other shirt was like medium blue- something like sky blue? With something written in front, i forgot what was written in front haha..Boulevard was packed with people like they just won the lotto and they're gonna buy almost everything in the mall..lol And there was SALE every where, well, the place that sold clothings only la, actually hahaha

Went home and the immediate thing for me to do was to turn on my laptop and i have not leave this laptop that i'm using to update since i got home..Coz i'm stuck with ANTM marathon again while i do my Math and let me tell you- MULTI-TASKING NEVER WORK! TRUST ME! No one is that good to do 2 things at once..But i did finish like 1 page of the work (lol)

I got nothing much to update on..Oh i almost forgot! GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI!! HAPPY GAWAI y'all!

Gotta go

Hasta la Vista (I'm changing my language now =) Ain't no longer Ciao but Hasta la Vista haha)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: