Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just lol

My luck is so bad these few days =( Even in the early morning when i just got to school..Here's what happened (the utter most embarrassing moment of my life)

I was chilling out and minding my own business and Cikgu Lim came along and asked Che Yik, Vincent, Wilson and I to go and get our work..Went down and i got to the last spot of the parking area (coz that's where Cikgu Lim always park) and i went to it and saw that it was locked..Was suspicious and went over to the handle and lifted it =.=

Once i lift the handle, the alarm was like eee-ee-eee-ee and was very loud..Prefects came over and asked what was going on..By that time, Vince and Che Yik ran off leaving Wilson and me only (so gonna remember that guys!)..I told them we were getting some work from Cikgu Lim's car and the next time Aaron said (he was the one asking la)

Aaron: That's not Cikgu Lim's car.. It's Cikgu CONNIE's car.. Cikgu Lim's car is over there *points to a car 2 cars down*

And i was like looking at the car he pointed and looked back at Cikgu Connie's car and was like "OH YA HO! CIKGU LIM'S CAR IS KANCIL..NOT PROTON SAGA" And went to get the work and went back up.. Gosh..Even the moment back at school also so soi =(

The next thing was during BM and i was the only group having to present my oral topic which is "Cara-cara Menjimat Wang" *or is it Menjimatkan?? =.=* Anyways, the first group was actually Dawn, Karen and Yong..But Karen was still at Singapore SHOPPING! SO they were excused.. Yiew Chiew and his gang was said to be wasting time in front of the class since they didn't have planning and stuff so they were excused

Cikgu Danny asked Susan if our group was ready or not..She looked over to me and i don't know why but i nodded yes..So we went up and i started the intro and was shaking like hell and clutched my hands together with fingers open and it was just nerve-wrecking in front..And i did see James and Mike commenting about my hands and yes, i'm sorry, i was nervous ok? gees..And i bet i kena cut marks for my kelakuan or something like that and plus i cut off so much of my lines and was literally making sentences in my head and saying them out..ugh Hate the Q&A session especially..Our group was asked like 4-5 questions..And we asked like 2 questions to the audience or well, to be more specific, people who were asked to ask us questions initially..Oh well

Karen is back today and she gave us key chain (wait, to be specific, phone key-chains) and i hung mine on my pencil case instead..Thanks again! =)

Oh and was talking about Love Matters and lines from there like

When the phone rings, green green, i pink up the phone and say, "Yellow? Blue is this? White do you want? If you purplely call me and make me angry, i will not call you black!"

And

Man:Ni yu mai wah jer ma? (Do you sell stockings here?)
Lady: Uoo..Cheng kau to lok? (Got..Wear till where?)
Man: Cheng kau ni (Wear till the knee)
Lady: Ha? Cheng kau ni?! ( What? Wear till the "ni"? **in Hokkien, ni means breast**)
Man: Ang mo eh ni ( Caucasian's "knee" )
Lady: Ang mo eh ni, teng lang eh ni, keh leng nga eh ni, ma si ni ( Caucasian's ni, Chinese's ni, Indian's ni, also ni)
Man: *switch to chinese* Si kai (Knee)
Lady: Si kai tu kong si kai, ook ha mid and mo kong ni (Knee just say knee la, follow the Caucasians say "knee")

Literally it's quite dirty so yea..

That's all for now y'all will update whenever i can =)

Au Revoir

// Daryl, Daryl..A taekwando black tip like you..How can you be scared of me?? lol//

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: