Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just not fair

Hey..Gosh! It's Wednesday already?? Time passes SO FAST! ugh That means PMR is getting nearer, and nearer and NEARER.. =( Haiz

So i got bad news..Can't go out this Friday with Dawn and Sharon and Wilson..Am stuck at home coz dad had to pick up my mum at 5pm and at the same time (5pm i mean) he has to bring me go tuition..So he stuck up to his refusal to drive me to tuition and also if i go Spring it would also be the same..ugh So i cancelled my participation on the going-out thing..Sorry

Sharon and I had been talking about a possible fashion show in the future like maybe next year or when we're Form 5, if there's no Musical Drama la..Just hope that the fashion show is perfect la..Nobody fall and stuff..It will be so like ANTM (lol) I wonder who's gonna be Ms Jay?? hahahahaha Oww and Sharon gave me a song that literally sound like a song for runway! haha It's "I am Not Drunk" by Benny Benassi It's quite techno and it hurt my ear for the first time when i hear it but after a while, you'll get use to it.. =)

I've done like 1/4 of my homework already..Just hope i can finish them like by Friday then i can rest for the weekend and then on Monday-Friday next week, i can literally hold a book to my face and study it..I bet i'll read it for the first few minutes then drops dead sleeping like there's no tomorrow..I don't know..We'll see

I just watched Brother Bear 2 on Disney..Ok, i still watch cartoons..Sue me =P lol Anyways, i listened to this like sentimental slow song and i feel that it's meaningful la..It's called "It will be Me" by (i don't know the singer, sorry..But the name is Melissa *something* la..) Check it out on youtube =)

Few days back and i was introduced to Jeffree Star by Sharon who was introduced by Bren Sia..I have to say..I am freaked out to even see any of her videos coz her make-up is like so outrageously thick and yea, i didn't dare to click on any of her videos..*shivers* Matthew Lush is much better..Even though he's gay, he's still, like Sharon said,good-looking or in literal Sharon's words- cute..haha..One problem i have with him is that he keeps taking his clothes of in mostly of his videos and that just turn me off and i just wanna get out of that video and go to watch other videos that are not by him..

I have finally finished my cycle 2 of ANTM and i still wished that Mercedes won it instead of Yoanna..Though it's been 5 years la..lol I saw a dance routine which was nice and easy to do haha And they were featured in Tyra's first single- Shake Ya Body which i find kinda nice to listen to but i would call the video a lil hoochy coz she was wearing like low cuts and swimsuits that was cut very thin and yea..Stuff like that but the beat and music is nice la..lol

Gonna start cycle 3 and watch the first few episodes till they go Japan then i'll stop since i've watched Cycle 3 before..After that, i can call myself a true ANTM fan (LOL)

Phoe! Tell me where, when and what time to go for the plan thingy..Hopefully it's this Saturday or something..NO WEEKDAYS! Weekdays are restricted for like homework and stuff like going online hahaha Oh and Saturday night, as i've told you, i might be going Ah Ma's house for the night so can't go for the movie marathon..Sorry again!Ask Anne Anne go also for the baking thingy =)

Gonna go do homework now

Hasta la Vista baybe!

//Stupid person got the same shirt as me =P (lol)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: