Sunday, December 21, 2008

Diamonds are a girl's best ... FRIEND!!

Haha..My title is not connected to my post..Haha..it just ran into my head..I've been hearing the Beyonce ad where she sang the "Sparkling Diamond" song which was in Moulin Rouge..

SO BORED!!!! And i can't sleep!! HELP!! Any recommendations that will make me sleep??
**Note: I will not try sleeping pils or those medication stuff..Too dangerous..**

Emm,so i've put my hotmail's personal message as

"TYRA MAIL!! -Facile Brezza Bella- ~Love Tyra~"

And when Wilson read it,he thought i had mail from Tyra Banks..haha..He was like

Wilson: You got mail from Tyra Banks??
Me: No la..You siau ah!!
Wilson: Then what does facile brezza bella mean?
Me: Easy Breezy Beautiful

So ya,it's that short..Lolx..

I officially have nothing to blog about..Hmm..Let me go find pictures on the net and post it up..

Or maybe not..

See first la..

Nah..Don't bother..So damn late now..MY GOD!!

SO..Still wating on Joce to come back..so damn bored..No one to talk to..Well,except Dawn and Wei Xin la..But still..

ANYWAYS..Byez..

*yawn*

P.S. Hope you make it right till the end!! You know i'm talking to you!! You heard me?

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: