Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pose Darling! POSE!!haha

Pose DARLING POSE!!!WORK IT!! FIERCE!!!haha..Comments which are familiar if you watch ANTM..Well,emm,no..I'm not gonna talk about that..I'm gonna post up the pics that Dawn took with me or just me alone la..Emm,the pics are courtesy of Dawn's blog..haha..

For more pics,log on to

Haha..Promoting you Dawn!!Lolx..

Ok..Enough fooling around..Here's the pics..



Pose 1..haha..I wasn't ready..haha..WARMING UP nia.. so it's not so nice..



Pose 2..Even worst..I kinda don't like this shot coz it's candid punya..haha..So for me,it's not a good photo for me..So it's my fault..Not the photographer's(Dawn) fault..



Pose 3..My lips are big..lolx..As Dawn calls it Angelina Jolie lips..haha..And Dawn!You are photogenic..See this picture!!!



Pose 4..Bringing intensity to my eyes..haha..So is Dawn..Work it,sista!lolx..



Pose 5..Still having intensity in our eyes..haha..Love this pic the most..haha

P.S. Who the heck are you talking about?B****!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: