Thursday, December 18, 2008

Post??I got nothing..

Hey Guys! I'm actually updating nothing coz i'm damn bored at home..Bring me out!!Anyone?At least out to Tabuan Jaya,i also don't mind..Though i live near there la..haha..I wanna go Spring and Golden Triangle..Kenyalang also can..Buy disc..haha..Emm,anywhere else is optional..*Smiling with bare teeth*

Ok,so i've been watching ANTM instead of revising..haha.Well,it's Cycle 10 which i didn't get to watch and my housing area has this Wi-Fi thingy which i kinda take advantage of la..hehe..Hopefully they don't care it to my phone bill..hehe..So it's been ANTM Marathon for me..Everyday a few episodes and then some TV then that's typically my day..Boring eh?

Well,some of my friends are like flying here and there..Like Joce..She was at S'pore 2-3 days back,so i've told by Wei Xin..They (Wei Xin and Joce) went shopping when Joce went over to S'pore..She's currently like somewhere at KL or Melaka..I guess..Well, that's what i've been told la..

Emm,my blog doesn't really have pics,i've noticed..Hmm,well,that's coz i'm not that into photography and stuff like that..And i don't have like those cameras that James or Seba or Jordan have..So ya,not that into the pictures thing la..But i do like getting my picture taken..haha..Very vain this days..haha..*BLUEK*

Christmas is coming so many of my friends are going carolling..Fast ha?So holidays are soon over..*Sob*Oh wells..Anyways,Tracie is participating in the carolling but i'm not so ya..I was gonna start this year but seems to me that no family nor friends are there and i just found out that she was in the carolling thingy like on Tuesday and when we chat at the 6 minute speed date thingy..haha..She told me that the last day of practice was this Thursday,which is today..so ya..I said that i will join next year but she said that she's not gonna go coz she'll be in Australia dah..Haiz..

Seems like i've been talking a lot since i said like i don't have anything to blog about..hmm,AWKWARD..Ok,let me see what i can think off..hmm..

...

...

Ok,i've got it..Fast ha?haha..So any ideas for another day-out,guys?I'm so damn bored!!Emm,i have already a day set for me and my girl friends..

**Note:"Girl friend" which is in 2 words means "a friend who is a girl" and "girlfriend" is 1 word which means "a friend who you are dating with"..haha..Just wanna get it straight for some people la**

Ok,let me continue..So..it's after Joce come back la..Then me,Dawn,Joce and Yi Yong might group up somewhere then we chat then hang out then see got any new updates or anything lo..Hopefully got juicy news..Not the disgusting kind..haha..Just those which are gossipy type..I bet Yi Yong would like it..haha..Well,actually all of us la..Or maybe it's just me la..Don't know.hehe

So that's all for now..byez..

P.S.Will post up more photos..*Hopefully*haha..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: