Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged..funny topic..but interesting..

"I think by acting cute, girls are not only demeaning themselves but the men they are surrounded by as well.

Men today deserve a lot more credit than that — I think I am right in saying that men appreciate an intelligent funny girl, someone they can have meaningful conversations with a lot more than a girl who “sa jiaos” or whines or acts cute with nothing substantial to say."

This is a topic which i was asked,well,tagged by Dawn to do..I was kinda relunctant o do it but it seems kinda interesting though..haha..

Emm,the topic is BOYS LIKE BIMBOES..

So far,i guess i agree to the topic coz guys in my class tend to like bimboes la..Which i,a guy,also don't understand and F.Y.I. i don't like bimboes,i have "good eyes" to "see" what a girl's true personality is..Well,many not,but my guesses are usually right..Well,at least i don't like wrong people la..hehe

I mean a guy should like a girl for what her personaity is and not for what she have..I know you guys are starting to say like i'm gonna say something like "A person should judge a book by the inside and not just the cover" thing but i'm not gonna k?I'm not that mature..haha..Ok,i'm talking crap but do bear with me..

Emm..girls should be more respected la,i mean like i feel like guys like girls coz they have boobs and they have butts..And girls aren't a prize to be won..I mean i know some people do dares just to ask a girl out..For example..

Boy 1:Hey,dude! I dare you to ask that girl out for 25 bucks
Boy 2:Which one?
Boy 1:The one with the boob and butt,over there..
Boy 2:Ok..That's a deal..

What's even worst is that what if the girl likes the guy for real?Then the girl finds out that she was a dare and a prize to be won..What will she feel?She'll feel hurt..She'll feel ashamed to even think that the guy liked her..

Besides that, guys who fall for girls who act cute are just stupid..Coz some girls are not cute and acting cute is kinda a big No-No for me and especially for them..Yuck!Ok, maybe guys are just that dumb to fall for them..haha..No offense though..haha..

But there's different cases la like maybe a girl's personality change?I mean people do change you know?And especially if they hang out with the wrong people..Emm,maybe the girl was a sweet,dedicated,outgoing person at first but when she hangs with the wrong group,she'll have,or at least,will change into a different personality just to fit in so maybe she changes to be more bitchy,bimbo-ish and proud like the popular kids we see in movies la..So we can't blame it on the guys also la..haha

Ok,i'm out of words and i don't know what i've been talking about the past few minutes but at least i took time to talk about it..haha..

Gotta go..Well,not really..I'm just putting up another post soon,or after this..haha..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: