Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pics from Prom!! **FINALLY!**

Ok,i had some problem uploading the pics but finally it's up!! It's just pics that me and my friends took AFTER the Prom..After Ben left la,i mean..Hope you'll like it..You can grab it,if you want..



Yi Yong and me **Sorry,the lighting not good**



Dawn and me..Say..CHEESE!!!



Me and James..Boy are his cheeks red..haha..Drank wine??haha



Brenda and me..Lost me in the pic..So sad..*sob*But Bren looks good though!!



Jia Ying(Did i spell it correct?) and me..Huai Xuan took it for us..



Me and Fira..Sorry..There were two cams so we didn't know where to see..hehe..



Josh,me and Dawn..Dawn love doing the kissey face..I think..haha..Do you,Dawn?



Josh and Jesmond..They're so best friends!! Too bad i didn't take them with Bren..



Seba, James and Yi Yong..I think Seba was saying "I'm so gonna miss this guy.." to James..



James and Yi Yong..James is still red..lolx..Yi Yong still all smiles..



Pius hugging me..Trust me-My smile is fake..I do not enjoy that hug..haha..



Seba,me and Luqman..We were just playing..haha..But it is kinda funny to see..haha



Me and Jesmond..Yvonne took it for us..I was gonna let my bag down coz it was quite unnecessary to be in the pic,in my opinion la..hehe..



Dawn and Yi Yong pretending to kiss..haha..Don't be afraid..They're not Lesbos..haha..

That's all the pics i have..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: