Friday, October 10, 2008

999 or *??

Ned ask me to read her blog coz she wanted me to read about the Jonas Brothers' fever is over..And i have to say,it's been more peaceful after no more of the "Jonas Brotherss" talk..Since they were crazy over them for like what..MONTHS???haha..or was it for weeks??Oh well..Anyways,she told me to put a 999 is she haven't see the post and a * if i saw it..Unfortunately,i came online to early..haha..So ya,i didn't get to read it..Sorry Ned..Promise to read it soon.. =)

Anywyas,I have to sit for my dance exam next nest week..Or maybe it's next week..NO..It's next next week..Sorry..It's on the 25th..*Bren sek lho*..Stupid exam..By the way *bren sek lho* means damn you in Indon. BM..haha..Learned it from my newest teacher-NADIA ADENAN..haha..We switched favours..I was supposed to teach her Chinese + Hokkien and she teach me Indon. BM..Coz it's fun to learn more languages..

So ya..That's just basically it..Emm..that's all for my post..haha..Byez..

P.S. YOU BETTER BRING TWILIGHT ON MONDAY WILSON!!!

Love,
PhiL_eMoN

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: