Saturday, October 11, 2008

Geo + Sej.(Random Topic) DON'T MIND ME...

Grrr..I don't get why we need to study Sejarah and Geography..I mean they are kinda the same and it's damn confusing between the years and the number of people in the history..Haiz..I mean for Geo. i don't get a single thing except for logical stuff only like what causes air pollution and blah blah blah..And for Sejarah it's like there are heaps of people with Abdullah or Ahmad or even more names..It's just the title is different..hai..but no offense though..It's pretty hard for us students to learn it and it's not fair that the adults didn't have to study it,i think..Oh well..

Anyways, enough talk on these subjects..It's just logic stuff..So emm..as usual..Exam is coming soon..4-5 more days.. YIKES!!You must be wondering how can i still be online huh?Well,IT'S CALL LIFE and if you don't like it then don't bother..I don't even know what i'm talking now..I'm crazy a lil'..SORRY..

Emm..I still can't seem to communicate with my friends properly..And i think i'm suffering from depression..Yikes..I mean i keep asking my friends if they had anything that they want to ask me so ya..It's like i'm gonna die or something kinda situation.. ;)

By the way,i'm adding a CBox soon..Hope we can chat soon..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: