Monday, October 13, 2008

ANTM Cycle 11

Last night i was late to bed coz' i was watching America's Next Top Model: Cycle 11 and it was funny yet weird..I mean it's funny by how Isis walked..I mean,can't blame her..She's a transgender but i feel that she's FIERCE..haha..And weird is in how Tyra-Bot and both of her Jays-Alpha Jay and Beta Jay were acting like they were in a technological laboratory thing in which was a lil' weird coz Tyra said "Let us beam fiercely"..And then she would do this weird pose and she would get "beamed" up to a room where she would rest..I think..

I mean the theme for this cycle is not bad and most of them looked FINE in their metallic costume..Especially Elina and Clark..I think..It was sad when Isis was questioned about her situation of being a transgender..I mean like Kacey..Is it really necessary to question her..Sheesh..Thank goodness Kacey didn't got picked..haha..In your face..Sorry..*cough* *cough*

And ya..Sheena was kinda witch-looking person like in one of the Halloweentown High witches..Ok..I'm just random on putting Halloweentown High into this..It's a lil weird but who cares..EmmThere were some which i thought should have never gotten into the HOUSE..I mean you should have picked betteer people..NO OFFENSE THOUGH..haha..But i just saw just the casting call..Maybe soon i'll see their real personality and actions..

Emm..That's all for now i think..Oh ya..And the theme song is now literally weird with Tyra going left-right and then middle again..POSING..i mean she should have just stick to 1 position..Which is the MIDDLE..Not that i'm commenting on a professional model but it's kinda weird don't you think..Anyways..Got to go study my PK..TEST TOMORROW..YIKES!!!

Hopefully i'll pass..I mean i do pass but that not enough for me..Since Edbert is shooting up..haha..

Love,
PhiL_eMoN

P.S.By the way,can anyone tell me what does "P.S." mean?Thx lots!! =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: