Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Wilson =P

Three names you go by :
Chik
Chikky
Philemon

Three screen names you have had :
?
?
Don’t know what it means(lolx)

Three physical things you like about yourself :
My eyes
My hands
My size??

Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself:
My body
My figure
My face

Three parts of your heritage :
Teo Chew
Foochow
Hokkien

Three things that scare you :
Annoying people
Insects(particular weird looking ones)
Blood(ok,I’m scred..DON’T LAUGH!)

Three of your everyday essentials :
Friends
Phone
Money $$$$$ ^.^


Three things you are wearing now :
Shirt
Pants
Underwear??

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
I don’t like bands..I like singers better so let me just change the title to “3 fav. Singers”:
Okk….
Rihanna
Jonas Brothers(starting to like..)
Danity Kane???(oh ya,that’s a band,sorry)

Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
hmmm..
This is a hard one..
1-Crush by David Archuleta
2-Love Bug by Jonas Brothers
3-All the songs from Camp Rock by The Cast of Camp Rock

Three things you want in a relationship :
Love(Of course!)
Not too much physical touching
Understanding

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :
Hair
Eyes
Fashion sense

Three of your hobbies :
Reading
Singing
Blogging??

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
Have a relationship??(haha..lolx..)
No la..
I want to..
Have a long vacation out somewhere
Go to the Christian camp this December(many of my friends are there..*sob*)
Love someone who really cares about me??

Three careers you're considering / considered before :
Veterinarian(I think it’s spelt like that..Yikes..)
Doctor
Quantity surveyor

Three places you want to go on vacation :
London
Paris
Milan

Three things you want to do before you die :
Travel the world
To learn the value of love(lolx..sound so old..)
Have my friendship back from someone(not telling who..)

Three ways that you are Stereotypical girl/guy :
I gossip like a girl
I act like a girl
I even talk like one so ya..

Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
Jocelyn
J.Loh
Jesmond
Yi Yong
Wei Xin

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: