Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bored,much..

Was reading through some blogs like dawn's and wilson's and ned's..And ya,i'm bored,not by theoir blog la but my life..I mean i don't have like the SUPERSTAR kinda life or the ROLLERCOASTER RIDE kinda life so ya..Though everyone has their ups and downs and i simply just have downs..I mean i do have ups but just minor ones like good grades so ya..*bluek*

My downs are that there's this friend of mine who i used to be close to and ya,he's changing into one of the rich brat kids like two people who i hate and he hangs out with them-people i hate la and he is slowly evolving coz he has the "Ah Beng" walk already so ya and he is starting to curse..A LOT!So VERY DISAPPOINTED..

I look into other people's life and i see that their life are more tenang and more of the nice happenings stuff happening in their life which i really envy..A LOT!!!Haiz..Or maybe it's just that i don't really "see" into their lifes..Oh well..Who am i to judge anyways..I'm not their Angel of Destiny or God..I'm just a normal human being who is struggling with different problems so ya..Don't pity..I will feel a lil' shy and ashamed to accept your pity..Saad to say la..But PLEASE DON'T PITY ME..*I'm being emotional+dramatic+pera so don't mind me*

So ya..Gonna go now..I gotta go sleep..Gonna exercise tomorrow..F.Y.I. I'm not sitting for dance exams anyymore..Gonna postpone mine next year coz teacher didn't teach me the Silver level and my Jive sucks so ya..Shhh..Don't let her know..Haha..

Byez..

Love..
PhiL

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: