Friday, October 17, 2008

Exams..*bluek*

We have had two days of exams and boy,is it hard..I mean you might really fail these exams..No offense though..emm..We had our first paper which is like maths which i'm pretty much confident in..*blink blink*BM paper 1 and 2 were next so ya..It was ok..I tembak some but at least i tried right?

Today we had English paper 2 first and i literally was blanked out when i saw the questions..I mean like i was writing things which i don't even know how to write like the fisrt section..I was literally writing nonsenses about school days..But i really did think it through while the second section was a lil' hard to imagine coz it's about quarreling between 2 woman so ya..Plus,i don't even know what woman quarrel for..

Computer was much easier-SURPRISINGLY..I mean i did tembak the last 9 questions but i already have like 40% from my course work so ya..Not that woried..haha..When it came to Geo. it was like another moment of fear and blanking out coz' i didn't know much about the subject even though i studied it the day before..haiz

On Monday,we have like 2 extremely hard papers-Literature and Sejarah..yeah??Emm..i mean Sejarah is hareder but Literature can really help to boost the mark up since i've never gotten an A for English in Form 2..I wonder why??My English ain't that bad..I mean for a student la..I'm still learning..Everyone's not perfect anyways..And nobody am..

After exam today,i met up with Jesmond and Huai Xuan and Wei Xin coz we were bored and ya,I've not spoken to them for days so ya..Took the opportunity to talk to them and made them laugh a lil'..Loosen them up a bit,you know?We were talking about dance and singing things and ya..It was amusing..A lil'..haha

Apparently there aren't any new news or gossip around my school..BORING!!haha..But there might be after exams since everyone is bored after exams..WE DON'T WANT TO STUDY AFTER EXAMS!!WE WANNA PLAY!!!WE WANNA ENJOY OUR HONEYMOON....

Got to go now..Chillax and everything will be fine for exam i would say to you so good luck and all the best!!*Muah*

Love,*as always*
PhiL_eMoN

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: