Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twilight much??

My class is getting crazy over the book "Twilight" and maybe it's not the whole class but some of my besties sittng with me..Ned and Dawn..They fell in love with even a fantasy character who is a vampire..Which they say is very charming and can make any girl fall in love with him..Lolx..hmm..Maybe it's true..haha..lolx..but we'll see,i try reading the book after either Michael is done or maybe just borrow from Wilson..Can la hor WILSON???Haha..And ya,Ned..IT'S TWILIGHT FEVER!!haha..

Anyways,emm..as usual..EXAM'S COMING so ya..Can't really blog that much anymore..Maybe i "tou tou" blog..And oh ya,today when Cikgu Goh (Anthony Goh) didn't show up for P.E. class,Cikgu Jeffrey sat in and i knew that in a second that he would ask the guys about PK stuff..haiz..But it was fun,we learnt some new stuff like what account can be closed and what accounts can be balanced so ya..It really did help for the upcoming exam especially..And he gave us notes out but i specifically counted 16 but then there was kinda short of 2 copies..(our classs have 17 boys)So i'm suspecting i gave wrong or someone took 2 copies..Now i have to photostate for Bran and myself..haiz..

After that,we had Maths and we were talking about statistics and ya..I was talking and i did some wrong calculations..lolx..Then we had English in which we didn't even do anything except going through the textbook..AGAIN!!!!So ya..It was kinda of a torcher..Later we continued the lesson after break and Nadia,me,Adrenne and Fira got scolded coz they were playing with the lotion and they even put the lotion on my chair in which caused us to be scolded..Oh well..For Sejarah,we did revision again.. :(

We had the the next lesson which was during Science lesson and it was a Maths test..It was okay for me la..I mean it ain't that hard and i'm not boasting..yeesh..I'm just saying it's not hard..For BM we did essays so ya that's about it for the day..lolx..

I was to go dancing class tonight but i guessed my partner didn't want to..No offense though and oh ya talking about dancing, i performed at Sematan on the night of my dad's reunion with his old buddies..Emm..i danced Cha Cha and Waltz..lolx..It was okay for Cha Cha just that it was too long and the Waltz was terrible coz the music was the wrong one and i was doing fast while my partner wasd doing it slow so we had conflict there but after that,we did the chicken dance to cheer us up..haha..

well,time for dinner..Gotta go but i will be back in a few days or maybe a week..haha..Gonna study later or call people up later so beware..haha..

Byez...

Love,
PhiL_eMoN =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: