Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat..Hari Raya.... :)

Went visitin today but for me,i only visited 3 houses..first two my dad's friend's houses and the last one i visit is Atikah's house..My family dropped me off there to have a lil' time with my friends..Sadly,i was the only 2A person there.. =..( Well,played UNO there and watched a lil' TV and oh ya, a lil' something for my "dinner"..Emm..Plus,there was this girl ( Atikah's cousin) who i really hate coz she threw tantrums by hitting people and making everybody into trouble so ya..HELL by a girl named Nadira(i think it's this spelling)

Only 3 2d people go but no 2B people go..So sad..But we really got along..By the way,the 3 2D people were Jesmond,Wei Xin and Esther..They had to leave early coz Esther was meeting up with someone which i think is her boyfriend la( no offense though)..

Sorry that i didn't visit your house Ned!!And Fira too..Will visit next year if you still welcome me next year la.. :) Really sorry..

Love,
PhiL_eMoN

P.s. I'm going Sematan!!Yeah!!Might take some pics.. :) Remember to tune in..Lolx..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: