Friday, October 24, 2008

Results..Yikes!!!

We got back most of our papers these two days and yeah,i was pretty glad with my mark and my "effort" coz i got a lot of As and ya a B and maybe a C soon??*Touch wood*Lolx..
We got back our English Writing paper first and i got 57 1/2 out of 80 or was it out of 60?Nah..It's out of 80..I think..haha..Ya,it's okay coz i don't score high in my English especially this year..WONDER WHY ALSO..

We also got back our Maths Paper 1 and today Paper 2..Paper 1 i got emm..35/40 which is like 1 step from a 90..Haiya..Careless lil' old me..And paper 2 a 91..which Yi Yong,I think,made me got cut mark for a mistake..haiz..But it's HONESTY i guess..

We then got our BM paper back-Paper 1 and i got 29/40 which is a B..ya..Fun but a lil' frustrating..We had to find the meaning for the words..haiz..For Science,I got 34/40 for paper 1 and 49/60 for paper 2..Plus with the 20% from the test and i only got a stinky 83%..WTH!

For Moral we had free period and PSK too..We had lots of fun..Playing and drawing..Haha..Especially GOSSIPING..And talking about the opposite gender and all those..Teenage talk..

Then it was finish for yesterday..

Today we had both our nightmare subject papers back-GEO. and SEJARAH!!AHHHHHH!!!! Thank goodness i only got like 10-20+ mistakes out of 60..so ya..LUCKY ME!!For Sej. i got like only,oh,opps..I forgot..haiz..emm..we got back our PK paper back too..I got 43/60..A good one but it was okay after adding it to all my test and project..I only got chun chun 80 ah!!

We watched "College road Trip" today for English..damn funny and nice..It stars Raven SyMone and a guy whom i'm not so sure what his name is..It's just about a girl trying to go to a college which she likes but her dad had already picked one college for her since she was young which is near home coz' he can't let go of his beloved PRINCESS DAUGHTER so ya..Then a lot of problems came out and ya..We haven't finish watching yet but it's nice..MUST WATCH!!

And before we watched the movie,we had sport-check..I was selected to check a row,which i picked,literally,my row which consist of Janna, Karen, Lester, Yi Yong and me..I checked all and i didn't see any prohibited items and i was the one who brought the liquid tape..But we were not informed that we can't bring correction TAPE..We were only told NO CORRECTION FLUID so ya,mine got confiscated..sheesh..=P

That's all the results for today and Yi Yong was a lil' angry at teacher coz she gave her a low mark of about 45/60 if i'm not mistaken..and ya,she kinda took it out on me..*sob*But it's okay,i mean we do have bad mood so ya,i understand Yi Yong..But do not be afraid adn angrycoz next year is much more important so..ALL THE BEST YI YONG!!

P.s. SIGN MY MAGAZINE ON MONDAY EVERYONE!!YOU'RE ALL MY FRIENDS!!Byez..

Love,
PhiL_eMoN..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: