Monday, April 6, 2009

And only 3 days to go

A day has pass and now 3 more days left till EXAMS are OVER! WOO-HOO..(Sound so lame)=.=

Anyways,just wanna blog for a while before going to study Science..And a lil bit of Geography (hopefully)..

So today we had Maths paper 1 first..Aii,once again,it's suicidal since it's like so impossible to finish la..I tembak so damn much ah..Haiz..

Sejarah paper was next..Err..Tembak more than half of the paper again..(Same as always) Oh well..At least i tried right? (pfft) lol

BM paper 2 is the last paper of the day..I was taking too much time on the first 2 parts of the paper till there was not almost not enough time to do my last 2 parts..Haiz..Luckily i finished all la..But my Bahagian C i only wrote like 3 isi instead of 4 since i was out of ideas and out of time..So i tembak my Bahagian D also..Haiz..

Tomorrow we have Science and English paper 1

Good luck y'all

Signing off

Ciao

P.S. I finally can do Miss Swan's voice! Yeah (So LAME) lol

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: