Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cerita tentang meninggalkan dan yang ditinggalkan

Haha No no..The title has nothing connected to the post..Or does it?Hmm..(Sorry being random)

Anyways,one more day till exams are over =)

Today's paper was a lil ok for me..My Geo,FINALLY,i'm confident in it..Hopefully i'll get an A =) (Credits go to Ckg Mary)For once i get my Geo after 2 years haiz..And i wasted my whole afternoon studying Geo till 8.45pm last night then went straight to PK till 12am

I read 3 chapters of teras before i went to the bahagian elektif-PK so yeah..And i wasted my time memorising all the badan to help the perdagangan thingy haiz..Then luckily we have like 45 minutes to revise and i revise other chapters than RBT and Jahitan =( haiz

So yeah..My PK so sucks and i bet this term i'll not get a high mark..

PSK was fun..haha..We created a card for our mum's birthday..I was colouring halfway and Cikgu Lim was walking around and she saw my drawing..She came over and said:

Cikgu Lim: Is that your mother? (I drew like a small pic of my mum with curly hair)
Me: Yeah *smiles*
Cikgu Lim: She very pretty ho? She really have curly hair ah?
Me: Yeah *smiles again*

And she walked off..lol

Yesterday was something which is not so memorable..haha..I had to think about what we had yesterday..Emm..Oh ya,we had our Science and Comprehension papers..For Science Paper 1-i think it was far more easier than the 2nd paper..

Science Paper 2-(Uh-oh Hot dog! *lol*) Never predicted that she'll ask us to draw the cross section of the root and stem..haiz..Hopefully it's okay..Tembak A LOT of the subjective questions zzz

Comprehension was worst..Didn't get the first passage about advertising and stuff..Was completely "ha?" after i read it like once and i read it twice and it was still "ha?" so yeah hmm..I kinda like the passage "The Final Test"..That was nice and sweet in a way haha even though in a carnivorous way but still nice =)

Don't really like the singers one..Coz both of them are not people that i would normally listen to, i think..The passage should be more "updated" i feel hehe..

Tomorrow we have Literature and Moral..Hopefully can score high marks in Literature..Haven't scored A for Literature since last year..Wonder why?

Haven't study yet..Gonna go study soon..Been doing practically nothing today..Except going online and watching Mad TV I'm so obsessed with all the characters and their catch phrases now..haha..Like..

~Holla(pronounced Ha-la)-by Bobby Lee
~He...Look-a..Like-a Man -by Ms Swan
~O-k..I tell you -by Ms Swan
~I tell you EVERYTHING -by Ms Swan
~You need to take a chill pill-by Ms Swan
~Ahh...-by Lorraine
~That's cute-by Lorraine

Okay,i'm done talking crap..Gonna go now

Ciao bellas

//You guys are so now over..DON'T LIE =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: