Saturday, April 18, 2009

Picture-NOT TAKEN muahahahaha(lol)

So today after tuition,i asked my mum again if i could go Sarawak Club with Che Yik they all so she said "Up to you la"

In the end,i did went and was a lil too early..haha..Went at 2.30 and reached there after 10-15 mins and met with Daryl and Lester

We went to the Eating Hall place and sat at the edge of the hall, facing the swimming pool..To our astonishment,well,Daryl at least,i saw someone's dad and apparently,Daryl obviously was anticipating that the "someone" to be at the Club so he messaged the person and the person told him that the person was somewhere in the club

Lester and I went off to find the someone and found the person at the tennis court..we also saw Timothy Bong and his brother..Daryl didn't follow us coz he had to wait for Shau and Che Yik..So after Shau and Che Yik came,Daryl brought them to the tennis court where Lester and I were walking up after Lester learned a few tips about Tennis

So we went to the swimming pool and went into the changing room to change and we went out for a swim..Oh,and before we went down for a swim and way before Che Yik and Shau came,i saw Darryl Kong and yeah..In the water(he didn't leave yet,though his class had already finish),we chatted about swimming and stuff and yes,people! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM..Well,maybe not how to swim la..But more to don't know how to swim properly la..

Anyways,we chatted about backstrokes and butterfly,which obviously i don't know how to do..So yeah..After he left,i swam down to the end of the pool since the front part was occupied by the swimming class..I kept splashing water on Che Yik(wonder why ho??) o.O *inside joke*

So we swam for like 2 hours and i was the first to go up..I bathed and when i got out and finished changing,Daryl they all just came in and went for a shower..I sat at the locker place and kinda just stared into thin air..Was bored haha..

After they finished their shower,we went to back to the Eating Hall place and chatted for few minutes and i went home

On the way home,i send a message to all of them haha It read:(It sounds like a girl saying it but no.. It's me =) )

"Thanks guys for spending your afternoon with me! Enjoyed it and hope to spend more time like that! =)"

So yeah..They did reply la..Daryl and Lester said it was quite formal hahaha..I agree..Don't know why..But just wanna thank y'all =)

Tomorrow,my sis,bro, sis friends and my cousin will be going to Wind Cave and Fairy Cave by themselves..So yeah..I'm still wondering if i should go or not..hmm..Monday we have Sejarah test so yeah..haiz Chapter 4-(i think it's something to do with err the perjuangan for kemerdekaan again) so yeah..I wish y'all good luck for it! And for me too!

Anyways,gotta go

Ciao

//Yong! Daryl did try to take the picture but luckily i thought fast so yeah..He didn't get it =P And oh ya,try to make it next week! Might make it a weekly thing

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: