Monday, April 13, 2009

"You are dead in my book!"

We got our results back today..So cacat la the marks aii! Gonna start preparing early from now on liau..Ugh..Like Cikgu Jeffrey said," You guys have to study smart and well and also get enough sleep!" So yeah..Gonna try study EVERY night starting err..tomorrow?(or maybe i'm just saying it?)

I always melengah-lengahkan my time la.."Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!" and my "tomorrow"s never come..haiz..This time! Will TRY to discipline! ( I hope! PRAY FOR ME!)And i wanna go for BM tuition liau..You'll know why!

So we got back BM paper 1 today..SO DISAPPOINTING la..All my concepts are like so cacated and confused till i got SO MANY mistakes! Ahhh..I got (chun chun) 50% so it was like 20/40 questions i got correct..Susan got the highest- 36/40 which is a 90%

Next was English paper 2.. I got 52/80 or was it 56/80?Err..I think it was 56/80..hehe..I kinda messed up my Brochure..Didn't have headings haiz so Ms Chin cut off quite a few marks i think..hmm..My second composition about "He's not heavy! He's my brother!" was okay..Just minor mistakes on tenses..I still don't know simple Past and Present tense! lol i only know- Past is use WAS and Present use WERE

We had an assembly next..We talked about the upcoming musical drama that we'll be having next year- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL (not really into it anymore hehe)and we were like "Ha?? High School Musical?" so yeah..We also talked about Aaron's accident and about his funeral and stuff and the Form 5 had a small performance for Aaron..A song called "Yesterdays" which i feel was something like you're singing to a lost person or someone who already passed away and like we can't like go back to that time anymore but all we can do is reminisce about it

After assembly,we had Maths..I got 49.5/60 and Edbert got 56/60(the highest) so congrats Edbert! I made a few careless mistakes and stuff so yeah..Haiz..

After lunch was PSK..I got 81% lol Science i got 34/40 and again-due to careless mistakes and the final paper i got today was PK-36/60 zzz..Was like "ha??"

We didn't have 3A idol today..We wanted to but no one sang..Well, we did do a group singing for Hot N' Cold by Katy Perry..It was fun though Wilson wanted to sing Wannabe but he didn't la..So yeah..He told Dawn that he would have sung Lemon Tree but there were to many people,i think

Yong and I picked up a random fight and we were like scolding each other for no reasons ( FYI-No foul language was used so yeah) And i remember the last thing i said to her was "You're dead in my book!" and our peace maker, Dawn(which we didn't really need haha..sorry Dawn) came and said "OK! STOP! I'M THE PEACE-MAKER!" and of course we did stop la and Yong was like "Eh,no..This is fun!" then we were all laughing lol

Today is Ah Moi(JOCELYN LAU)'s birthday(as i've mentioned on the last post)I bought her..

*Jeng jeng jeng*(lol)

The pouch for the phone thingy..It's brown and with a cat in front..haha..I also gave her a card afterwards..Coz she made one for me too,few weeks back for my birthday haha



(I grab this from your Friendster =)haha Hope you don't mind )

Anyways,gotta go

Ciao

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: