Saturday, April 4, 2009

For Sejarah, i'll get a C

Aii..My brain is like "???"+"=S" now..HELP!! I have no focus and once again i'm blogging just so that i can waste my time haiz..I so need to learn how to time-manage..Karen!HELP ME!!You have so perfect time management la..

If not some one at least help me focus??I mean like i have so many distractions like radio, tv, handphone and laptop..AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently up to chapter 1 of my Form 2 and I skipped my last three chapters of my Form 1 Sejarah! I was hoping i can finish my part of my Form 2 like Chapter 3 by tonight..Apparently it ain't working =(

Hopefully i'll get it done by tomorrow! Or else my alternative is to skip the whole Form 2 and base my answer on my memory from LAST YEAR which i feel will be disastrous haiz..

And oh ya,i received a missed call from Agnes at 7.40+ when i was studying and i called her back at like 9+ and she told me the saddest news ever..I heard that Janna kena bullied by Amy Tan and the Twins..They kinda stole her book or something so apparently she can't study for her exams..

That is just so inhuman la..But Janna! Here's a solution:

(Or more la)

1)Report to the teacher again
2)Report to your disciplinary teacher
3)Write a letter to the Director
4)Go to their house and take it back
5)Don't do anything

Lol..Okay so i don't think you would choose the last option rit?pfft

Anyways! Will try to settle it soon! Come by to school on Monday..Gonna try settling it

Ciao bellas !

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: