Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Owen Meany = Simon Birch

We had an extract to read today for English time..It was about this tiny,weak boy by the name of Owen Meany and how he kena bullied and stuff but he never complain about the people bullying him la..so yeah..We're actually gonna watch a movie like it- Simon Birch..According to Ms Chin,it's about the same as the story of Owen Meany..Sharon! Don't spoil it! =)

I'm currently freezing to death at my new place but i can manage for now la..I mean like the air-cond points directly at me =( And i can't really see much of the stuff on the board so yeah..Agnes and I suffer the same thing as me so yeah..If you ask her,she would know what i mean =)

Dawn was so enthusiastic in teaching me the Jai Ho dance in which i keep tangguh to "later" which of course "later" didn't come la..So yeah..Teach me tomorrow =) and also! The moves are like super hard to dance to..Well,maybe a professional hip hop or Bollywood dance instructor teach us la =) We should really learn different dances la..

I keep saying "Katisha Latisha Parisha Farisha Johnson" and "Bunifa Latifah Halifa Sharifa Jackson" again and again and AGAIN today.. Just being random and annoying guys =) Hope you don't mind!

And also..Derrick said i was kinda emo these few days =.=''' I'm not emo!! I'm just not that patient anymore..I might be like panas baran but still i just don't like kena disturbed once in a while when i'm doing something la so yeah..hehe Especially if you have questions,i'm always the first to turn down those questions coz it kinda like make me blank out and even though i try to think,i might just confuse myself and end up confusing you as well so yeah..

I understand that you have questions and stuff but still la..I mean maybe just try to figure out yourself first then if still don't know then only you ask me..Provided i'm free la..lol **I'm not naming any names when i say "you" ah** So yeah and also i don't have PMS!!-Moodswings are not excuse to being angry or sad everytime..sheesh

My youtube is loading so damn slow nowadays =( Wish i could get something that loads faster! Help! (I'm being random now coz i'm out of topics!)

Ok,i got nothing else so yeah! Enjoy the movie tomorrow and yeah..Whatever..

Ciao bellas

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: