Friday, April 3, 2009

On the first day of exams, i hope i get all As

Lol..So today is the first day of exams..We had 3 papers

1) BM paper 1(Objective)
2) Maths paper 2(Subjective)
3) English paper 2(Writing)

Cikgu Connie sat in for the first two papers before our break..Kinda strict though..I was like covering my ears once in a while when she talks so the sound of her voice wasn't too loud la..Anyways,we did our first paper in 1 hour i think

Cikgu Connie didn't know how to spell Mathematics..She spelt Methamtics and we had 1 hour and 30 minutes for the Maths paper..I didn't use my time properly and left out like 2-4 questions in the beginning and i tembak 1/2 of the questions that i left out la..I seriously think that we didn't have enough time to do our work.. =( Hopefully i'll still get an A =)

After that we had a break for 15 minutes and i took the opportunity to read through some of the notes on Brochures thingy..Predicted that it was gonna come out but as usual,didn't know that it was compulsory..So yeah..Thank goodness i read through the notes but i don't think i'll get a high mark for it..I was selling HW Robot-the new and improved homework helper computer thingy..lol

I did question 3-" He's not heavy, he's my brother!" and i was the brother..zzz..I wrote like i'm a guy struggling with weight and kena rejected by everyone coz i sweat a lot and stuff la then the person that said the quote was my sister who stood up for me when i kena bullied(lol)So we in the end like become real brothers and sisters coz like my sister(in the story)and my family kinda neglected me and stuff la..So yeah..You'll know more after exams are over..

I haven't study yet..Ugh..Well,just 1 page of Sejarah bab 3-FORM 1..lol So damn much la..My God!Who can finish it??Okay,maybe a genius can la but still,can you remember ALL the facts??gosh..

I came back home at 1pm and ate lunch..After that i went online and went blog-seeing(adapted from sight-seeing)and sang with Bren Sia again..She introduced me with Cinta by Misha Omar and Jaclyn Victor few days back and i've been singing that song for like days la..Lol..She asked me to sing Run from the Snow Patrol which i feel is a lil too slow for me la..haha..Sorry Bren

Been watching Mad TV-where they remake movies but in a parody version la..haha..I watched Memoirs of a Geisha's parody first and couldn't stop laughing for days..Then i started to watch more of the shows and i've currently watched

~Ms Swan Dancing Queen
~Chinese Toy Shop
~High School Musical
~Lorraine goes to Dentist
~Moulin Rouge
~Dot on Oprah
~McD commercial
~United Airlines

And a lot more la..Can't say all..Coz i don't remember all la..lol..Check them all out at Youtube! Just type Mad TV and you'll get the channel stuff la..

Gonna try study later at night..Hopefully i can "repay" my time tonight and maybe remember most of the facts!And guys,i don't know what we need to study for PK so don't ask me..ASK TEACHER..

Gotta go..Gonna do some walks and stuff la..Byez

Ciao Bellas
~Facile Bella Breeza

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: