Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I would do with an extra hour

English essay competition was on today..I wrote about my past memories and stuff coz i said that i would use the extra one hour to reminisce on my past..I started with my birth story- the miracle thing and stuff like that..Then next was when i was a Kindergarten-er and lastly the thing that happened just a few months back..I didn't really knew how to end my essay so i left the ending kinda blank and i didn't do a word count too,didn't have time.. =( Aii

We had also both Sejarah and Ekspedisi test too.. I found them quite easy la..

During library time, Yong got the newspaper first and started reading it..Halfway through the reading period, she whispered to James

Yong:Eh, Ben Sim in newspaper ah..
James: Let me see
Yong: Wait..*analyzes all the contestants with Fira and then pass the newspaper to James*

James also went through the newspaper like how Yong and Fira did and then he turned back to me and said

James: Joash also inside ah
Me: Is it? Oww..*gestures to let me see the paper*
James:*passes the paper*

I went through the contestants quite quickly and i saw some potentials and stuff and some were not so potential-looking..lol (I sound like a "kei kiang" person)

Oh on Monday, we got back our report cards..err,yeah..Not that satisfying..All i felt was disappointment and resentment..I got position 9 overall and my conduct was A(even though i couldn't care less about the conduct)..Joce and Dawn got the same positions this term so they were both 3rd..Our class is dominated by girls since the top 6 out of the top 10 are girls and of course the final 4 are guys (I'm not a sexist!)

We played Role-Play yesterday for English..We were given 4 choices

1) Demanding mum / Dutiful son/daughter
2) Meek mum/ Rebellious son/daughter
3) Indifferent mum/ Rebellious son/daughter
4) Demanding mum/ Rebellious son/daughter

James and i paired up and we were choice number 2..I was the rebellious one and he was the mum..lol..I was an extra actor in Wilson's act..I was his inner devil..His plot was that he would come in and he would say lines like

"Oh i got my report card back" and that he fears his mum would scold him or something so he fell to the ground and spotlight shine on him and there with me at the back,as his inner devil..He was questioning me about what he should do with the report card..I obviously replied saying " Tear it, burn it, he would never know" and stuff like that so in the end Wilson made up his mind to still show his dad the report card and yea,that's were i stopped

Dawn's game of the Beauty and the Geek thingy finished like few weeks back or something..Our table are like so empty after the game stopped..All the guys who sat at the other table all went back..lol

Tomorrow we have our oral assessment..ugh..Hopefully my chills and nerve don't get the better of me! Good luck y'all

Ciao Bellas

//The Goddess of Fierce..lol

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: