Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another day,Another ...(Fill in the blank)

Hmm..Another day,another (blank)..How long is it till' PMR?Oh ya..About 7-9 months time..Haiz..Or at least next year for short..Hmm..I really don't know what to blog about,as usual..I'm not that loud spoken..*Biting lips..*

Oh ya..My CPU's back!So ya,I'm using the computer now..I was so scared just now coz' when i wanted to connect my Internet line,my computer was jammed and when i pressed the reset button..It went blank and it blacked out..Thank goodness,i like pulled a few things and yeap,it went back to normal..haha..

Emm..I chat with Yi Yong,well,at least messaged her on the phone today and she said she was gonna buy a dress for the farewell party..So kut lat ah..Hmm..but unfortunately,she didn't get what she wanted so she ended up with no dress..So sad..Oh well..Hopefully she'll be FABULOUS that night..We're sitting on Table D,if i'm not mistaken..That's where most of the 2As sit la..so ya..

Have to type the stupid PMR's Kajian Geografi thing..Haiya..But oh well,all for good grades..So what the heck..Emm..I'm currently looking for lyrics for the Abba songs so ya..Hmm,i got addicted,that's all i have to say..hahaAnd also Katy Perry's Hot n Cold,Pink's So What,Beyonce's If I were a Boy and many more..Hope to have like a karaoke in class..haha..

Got to go now..Sorry..

Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: