Friday, November 21, 2008

Is it on or off?

Emm,i'm having second thoughts on the day-out thing again..Haiz..Confused between if i should do it or not?Haiya..I mean if we don't go out with Tiff,it's like we didn't spend time with her la..so ya..haha..And she is like a good friend to us some more wor..so ya..I feel that we might kesal coz we didn't spend time with her la..haha..

So is it on or off??HELP!!!

I'm gonna add the tag that is on dawn's blog later..I know i'm like poser but thta's what i can do at home ma since it's so damn boring!!OMG!I want go travelling..

Oh ya..I had a funny and weird dream last night..I dreamt that i went back to school la then i met with Josephin Kueh..Then she had like a lucky draw box thing la and she asked me to pick a class from th box la..Then i asked her if got class 2D or not,then she say "o,no more..Full already.." so then i just picked up a class la which was my own class then i was like "can i have another class?" then she said "ok" so i picked another one up and saw that it was 2C la so i was then led to the class la..That's all la..

What does it mean?

Am i going there?

Hmm..Will have to find out next year..

Got to go now..Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: