Monday, November 10, 2008

Mamma Mia! Fever..

Apparently,i know i'm a lil' slow but emm..The Jonas Brother's fever is gone..(I think i said that like a few months ago..)Now the fever is on MAMMA MIA! My class is obsessed..They're singing like Mamma Mia, Does your Mother know, Gimme,Gimme,Gimme(A Man Tonight) and many more from the movie..So damn annoying but fun to sing to it la..haha..I'm joining in..haha..

I'm listening to Super Trouper now so damn nice ah..WOAH-HOO!!Chatting with a few people too..But seems like they're not chatting back..*Sob*Oh well,who need you..haha..Sorry,i gila liau.. =P

I want to bring my phone to field trip tomorrow but i don't bother taking the risk of my phone getting lost especially get snatched by the Orangutan..I don't want to be like Janna..Haha..We're still currently playing games and doing punishments..haiz..So damn boring everyday ah..I want to watch Mamma Mia..We didn't finish it last week..Haiz..

I heard the 2D are going to wear like a colour code thing like all of them wear the same or something..I'm not sure..So ya..I'm not saying anything though but i'm just stating this in my blog..So if any of you feel hurt..Then i say SORRY!!

Haiz..As usual..I'm bored so ya..Gonna go listen to my music..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: