Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*Dot dot DOT*

I'm just,as usual,bored and have nothing to do..HELP ME!! I'm gonna start my revision soon..On my Geo. Sejarah and PK..i'm so weak in those subjects..Yikes..Anybody tutoring?haha..Seriously..i need tutoring for like Geo. and Sejarah..hmm..

Emm,my glasses are having problems coz like every glasses there's this thing which like sits on your nose..That thing broke so ya..SAD!!Gonna cost like a few hundred to repair it if i'm not mistaken..*Sob*Care to donate money?haha..No la,i'm not that desperate for a new pair of glasses but if you are kind enough,why not?haha

Still have nothing to blog about..Emm,i might be putting the pics from like Prom nite in soon..It's just a possibility k?So if i didn't don't scold me..It's just pics of me and friends being vain and camwhoring after Ben and Tiff went home..haha

Hmm,i'm planning to cancel like the day-out thing..(sorry Tiff)Obviously i'm not a good organizer nor a coordinator coz such a small thing i even don't have an idea of where to go and what to do..haiz..HELP??!!And i almost got into a fight with Jesmond about the plans thing..so ya..haha

Getting boring ha?My post are really getting very boring lately..Talking crap and stuff like that..haiz..But bear with me..Though i don't know what's in store for you but do stay, alright?

Got to go..byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: