Friday, November 7, 2008

Bored so ya..

Hmm..I'm bored so ya..Just blogging a bit..

I'm currently downloading the new MSn but it seems that it's taking damn long to finsih so ya..Haiz..And no..My computer's CPU aint back yet so ya..Still using my laptop..I forgot to bring my laptop to school today..Oh well..But had a lot of fun by playing UNo and doing punishments like "Reliving Janna's Bag-snatching scene by the orang utan" and my newest creation.."Cha Cham Bo!"Oh wait,that's part of it..haha..Emm..Oh then the "Stupid Guy" a.k.a. "Gong Kia" also as a punishment also..haha..We play Snap too..But it's not as fun as Uno or Speed..

I didn't watch the debate today but all I know is that Joce's group won and so did Jesmond's..So ya..The Battle of The Brains is gonna happen soon..Haha..They are having their Finals on Monday,I think..Which is good coz' they can finally rest after the debate..

By the way,our positions was announced last week, i think for our positions in class and yea!I finally rise to no. 6..After terms of trying to fight for it..HAH!Take that Wilson..Haha..JKJK..But i am glad..I wanna get like top 5 next year..Damn hard ah..All are smart people like Dawn, Karen, Jocelyn, Yi Yong and Susan.haiz..(It's not placed in order *F.Y.I.*)

Emm..The farewell party is coming like next week and it's at Kuching Park which is from 6pm-12am if i'm not mistaken..I'm performing..I think..haha..Hope to make a good performance..haha..Emm,gonna perform Line dancing for that night..Yikes..The ticket is like RM35 and the theme is "HOLLYWOOD" and ya,IT'S FORMAL..Haiz..Why can't it be semi-formal or at least not formal la..Sheesh..And im sorry if i say anything wrong here ah..SOrRY!

The Lions Nursing home is also having an opening this Sunday..I will be going with one of my mum's friends so we can like lend a hand or something..haha..We are,well,I am..Expecting to see Ned there..Since our school's Leo club is having a sale there..Haha..

Oh ya,we watched Mamma Mia today..It's was nice and fun to watch..Especially "Dancing Queen" and "Does your Mother Know?"..very entertaining..They should at least win an award..I think la..

got to go..Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: