Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Hey guys..Sorry..My computer is spoiled..So ya,i'm using my laptop for a change..So school days now are a lil' boring since we have nothing to do except play play and play so ya..haha

Emm..everyone is bringing laptop to school EVERYDAy but really what else can we do..So ya,just gonna blog and sing song or whatever..So ya..I am really talking crap now..haha..Hmm..Well,we have debate for this few days..I watched Jesmond's team which consist of Yvonne, Mervon and him,himself..Haha..And they were against emm..Oh ya,Wei Huang whose group consist of Jaomi, Kimberly Pang and him,himself also..haha

Then i watched,for today's debate,J.Loh's team which consist of Brenda Sia,Sharon and him,himself..The other team that they went against was Chi En's group which had Josephine,Caroline and her,herself..haha..I know my English sucks but bare with me..

emm..The first debate which was Jesmond's one was the motion about THBT Homework load should be decreased(if i'm not mistaken la)..I have to say,Jesmond is good at like debating la and so was Mervin and Yvonne coz they seem to be very confident,which is good in a way that they don't go overboard,meaning changing the confidence to arrogance la..No offense though..

Today's J.Loh's team was a lil ok la..But can do better so ya.."A" for effort..haha..Too bad Ned like bailed out at the last minute la..Which is ok la..At least they had a reserve..Meaning Sharon..

Ok la..Got to go..Byez..Love y'all

Love,
PhiL_eMoN

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: