Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back tonite or tomorrow nite?

DAWN!!Are you coming back tonight or tomorrow night?Yi Yong and I are confused..haha..I mean i heard you say that you're coming back tonight but she insist saying that you're coming back tomorrow night so ya..Which is it?Leave a message on the chatbox when you see this!!Haha..

So our day-out is as planned..emm,we're gonna like meet up at like somewhere at the Golden triangle and maybe catch a movie then go home..Or maybe shopping?I think shopping is ok..depends really on the showtime of the movie..By the way,what movie should we watch? HSM3? Madagascar 2? or..... TWILIGHT?!I know some of you like it but it's only shown on the Star Cineplex which is like on the other side of the place that we're going..But i guess some are willing to take the risk?

Emm..The people who are free are like me, Yi Yong, Brenda Sia and that's typically what we have now..haha..But i've made some calls and got additional people la..As i've said before(I think)..So hopefully people do show up..

By the way..Any updates on the showtime of Twilight..Please feel free to tell me on my chatbox..haha..

So i've been talking and messaging lately with my friends coz we're all bored right?I mean it's the typical holiday for me la..I mean..I can't go out..I can't call people..I can't do anything ourdoors..Like shopping or walk or even eat outside..haiz..It's getting a lot more boring for me especially having to do the same routine EVERY SINGLE DAY so ya..FUN!!(*cough cough* NOT! *cough cough*)

And ya,i had my teeth check and it was nice though..It was fast though..Wasn't as quick as i thought it would have been..haha..Did a few (3 actually) fillings so ya..My teeth are getting worst..hmm..But at least i have a winning smile..I think??haha..

Got to go..I'm talking crap every single day (Like someone in my class whose agenda everyday is crap..)so bear with me even though i do so..Sorry for having to hear my crap..But still..DO VISIT!!haha..

Byez..



The image is just the combination of all the ANTM winners that i found in Friendster..haha..Hope you like it..Though it's not connected to anything to my post!haha..

Love,
PhiL_eMoN

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: