Thursday, November 13, 2008

Post again..(at home)

I'm bored at home and tired literally from school..I mean we didn't do much today or the day before but i still can't sleep at night..Don't know why and don't know how to solve it or maybe you guys know??I don't really know..but don't treat me like i need therapy or like i'm a psycho at least..I don't like that..Haha..Okay..I know i'm talking crap now but bare with me k?Geez..

Hmm..I stayed back to like see Wei Xin's dance for the farewell party..She's dancing with Jia Ying(F.Y.I.)and Joce was like wanted to create the dance which my class is gonna do for that night but how can we manage in time Joce???Haiya..But worth a try..I know i sound bad but..That's just my negativity..haha..Emm..Comments on Wei Xin's dance is that it's okay la..At least i can't do what she did but a good dance though..Jia Ying was a lil' stiff so ya..Work more, girl!haha..Loosen up..For Joce..I'm still sticking to my negativity that which i say that we're not gonna finish it in time especially when the song is like damn long..It's like combanition of like 2-3 songs or is it only 2 songs?Or more?Haiz..But good luck though..

Okay,changing the subject back to something else..Oh ya,Dawn is searching for a dress..Hmm..Maybe you guys should like try other places like ... ( i don't know..*lolx*)Sorry..No idea..hehe..But i can give suggestions if i go(meaning like comments on dresses)but i would have to meet up with "you-know-who" so ya..Not saying that you should ask me to go but just saying..Don't misunderstand..I'm a guy with a few words k?I mess up my speeches or at least my conversations..I'll stop talking now..(zipping mouth)

hmm..hmm..hmm..(unzip mouth)*lolx*I know i'm lame but who cares..Yi Yong was using my laptop for quizes like in relationships or lifestyle or entertainment kinda thing so ya..It was kinda fun especially when she ask Agnes to take one with her..Which literally was for Agnes..haha..The quiz was "Why are you still single?" so the first question read "Are you a single?" and there were choices of

a)yes,i want to get out (or at least something like that)
b)yes,and i love being single
c)no,not at the moment
d)(i don't remember but it's a no la..)
e)(same as D)

So Agnes,according to her la,accidentally answered C which gave me and Yi Yong a shock then she changed it..haha..And Toby was online..Agnes was so ghairah when Toby was online..She asked me to ask random question like "do you have a girlfriend" or things like that la..sheesh..But i didn't ask la..Who so stupid..lolx..So i just ask whether if he still remember who was who in class and he said he only remembered James and Seba..How sad..The reason was that they were the PHOTOGRAPHERS that day..Which is a good name to live up to i guess to James and Seba since they really are good photographers..

And Jordan's back today..He was pretty happy and thrilled but tired coz he came back yesterday..Which i guess is tiring??But who knows..Maybe he came back at like late at night or something..And i think he got the Progressive prize for our class..Good job,Jordan..

Speaking of Jordan..Reminds me of JORDAN SIAW!He keeps saying Viva la Cha Cha Diva..Lalalalala..Coz that was what was written on the plaster of my cut from a sharp object the day before yesterday..Thanks to Agnes..The sharp object was from her bag so ya..And Dawn wrote the Viva la Cha Cha Diva thing which means like Long Live The Cha Cha Diva?I think..

K la..Gotta go..I think i've never wrote this long before,have i?Hmm..Oh well..

P.S.Remember to watch the 7pm show today!You told me it was last episode!Remember!

Bye, y'all!

P.S.again..haha..Emm..Remember to take pictures with me tomorrow!!*MuaH*

(X O X O,*You know you love me* G O S S I P _ G I R L)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: