Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Field Trip- A YEAH! or a BOO! Which is it???

We had our field trip today, too bad i didn't bring my camera nor my phone on the trip..haiz..But i did pass my house..Should have asked the driver to stop so i could get my things..haha..And Ned told me where her house was..So ya,I think i should be able to go to her house next year! Cross your fingers, girl! Not that i'm a big deal or anything..But you are my friend so ya..

Hmm..We went to the Borneo Springs first and when we arrived, i let the girls out first and Agnes complained by saying "STOP BEING A GENTLEMAN LA!" So ya,DON'T REALLY CARE K????It's called COURTESY??Hello??Do you know your English??(No offense though :) ) *Bluek* The "tour guide" led us into some different rooms with different units like the purification unit or whatever..Which was okay la..And the tour guide was like talking to me, most of the time, in the beginning coz he found that i'm more comfortable to talk to,i guess..Or maybe i was just in front that's why..haha..Agnes, as usual, complained saying " Are you the V.I.P. here? Or else why is the man keep talking to you?" so i was like "How should i know?.." We were given free drinks (meaning plain water) to drink and we were set to go to another location..MATANG WILDLIFE!!WEE!!!

Over at Matang Wildlife, we were split into 6 groups, if i'm not mistaken..My group consist of me, Agnes, Janna, Susan, Sharon, Ned, Brandon, Wilson, Vincent, Daryl, Derrick and some other people..Sorry if i forgot you..Yikes..We saw 2-3 cats,a sunbear, a porcupine, ORANGUTAN!! and some other animals..I nearly fell today, but thank goodness i didn't..Daryl wasn't that lucky..He literally slipped and fell so ya..And when we got to the Orangutan, Agnes told me that this orangutan ( named Doris) looked like Janna so i looked very much carefully and saw that it really did look a lil' like her..OMG!!Haha..Same species..haha =P

We then had lunch..I ate Sio Bee..It's like a pork dim sum so ya..We then went back to school and had a half and hour break for lunch again..Just in case some of us weren't full..I ate ice-cream for that time..And went to watch Get Smart at the lecture theatre..So tired man! *Yawns*

So let me ask you.. WAS THE TRIP A YEAH! or A BOO!!?

Leave your answers at my chatbox..

Byez..

Love,
PhiL-eMoN

P.S. I'll be taking LOADS of pics on the last day of school..Must take with me y'all!!Even though you don't know me..haha..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: