Friday, January 30, 2009

20 cents

Haha..Hey guys..Just got back from my aunt's annual house blessing thingy so yeah..I had fun..Playing bandak and big 2 and a new game..But i don't know the new games' name so sorry..

For bandak,the last game i played la,i lost like 20 cents coz like my cousin had 5 cards and those 5 cards accumulate to 21 so it's double the amount i bet la which is 10 cents so yeah..But in the end,i only need to pay 10 cent..haha..Coz i manage to win the next round..so yeah me..*clap clap clap clap clap*

And for big 2..Just play for fun la..coz that time was before the gambling games..So i win some i lose some coz they all pro in big 2 and i don't even think when i play ah..But i know the rules and stuff like that la so that's what helps me most..Not strategy but rules..SWT!!

And for the new game,it was actually a gambling one too but since 2 people-me and another cousin were considered beginners,they didn't bet la..The objective of the game was to get all pairs and the last card,you can get anywhere from the cards that were thrown out on the floor liau la..**If you don't get me, then SAD LO**

And i almost forgot..I get to play SPEED again!!!!WOOOH!!Long time no play..My skill still okay la..Not cacat-ed yet..haha..So that's good and i had help anyways..I also got help people la..When Eleanore and Phoebe was playing Ashley and i helped Eleanore while Sally helped Phoe..When there were only 3 left-Eleanore, me and Sally..Eleanore and I played la coz Sally not that familiar with the rules and stuff yet and coz i didn't explained it clearly..haha..

So Sally said after the first round la of Eleanore and me playing la..She said,"Haiya,i help you la..He so pro already.."And coz that time i keep winning ma so she say like that lo..Lolx..(I'm not boasting..I'm just saying.. =P)

Anyways,i was chatting with a guy which i just knew from Facebook and he's like quite sociable and yeah la,we get along quite well..Though he thought i was a girl at first(WTH)..He said like my name sound more feminine..SWT..But people make mistakes so forgive and forget lo..And so did another guy..GRRRR..Sound like girl meh??No le..Don't know la..Oh well..Both are from International school so yeah,they're quite easy going people la..I chat with the first one till like 10 plus coz he was like busy or something so yeah..Then the second one i talked to him till 12am plus then i went off..haha..

Okay la..That's all for now la..Byez..Go back to my Fashion Wars..haha

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: