Saturday, January 31, 2009

STUPID HOMEWORK AND TEST!!!!!

Ugghhh..HOMEWORK and TEST is coming back..Well,actually we already have homework so yeah..That's already back..So now we gonna wait for 2 more test..Wait..No..3-5 more..

1-Science Form 2(ALL) test
2-Science Form 3(Chapter 1) test
3-Sejarah Test(Chapter 1)Form 3
4-(Orally)PK questions
5-(Anything else that's coming la)

So yeah..I finish like my essays liau and i lazy do the second essay twice coz i don't know what bahagian it is so i actually decided to do both bahagians just in case but i very lazy now la..But i feel like wanna try it la..Be cai..But i still have to study my Science and PK(Just in case..I don't want carry dictionary!!)..So quite stressful..Haiz

I know everyone stress also but i'm emphasising at like my batch la..Lolx..Or me,at least..Emm,so far stress is not a problem for me coz i don't study a lot and i don't revise EVERYDAY(unlike some people)and that's not bad actually la-to revise every day i mean..Coz as teachers will say "It helps to refresh your memory of what you've learned in the morning or at school so do revise.."and bla bla bla la..I actually want to believe that coz i really wanna start that habit but it's like i'm those who like to melengah-lengahkan masa at home and i tend to slack off very easily..Especially with..

1-My PHONE(Coz i message..A LOT)
2-Music(I sing,dance and listen to them and they're stuck in my head like a playlist)
3-Internet(I chat with friends online and also check my mails and play with my Facebook la)
4-Computer(Games here and there..Mana ada no distractions..lolx)
5-TV(Anything and most of my fav shows are on..How to concentrate?)
6-Bed(I reach the bed-the only thing in mind is.. ZzzZzzZzzzZZZzZZZzzzZZZzZz)

So yeah..I'm very easily distracted (LIKE NOW) and i don't have self-control nor discipline towards all these and i have to clear all these habits by February or at least by this or next week coz it's like so frustrating..I wanna like make myself more knowledgeable by studying more but thanks to these habits..It's like "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" for me la..For now,i mean..Hopefully all will be cleared off by next week or by end of this month la.. *cross fingers*

And besides that,i have personal problems here and there..And no..Not family problems..Just my own problems..You guys don't need to know that anyways..haha..

Next month(Which is starting tomorrow)i'm going back to DANCING!!Hopefully..I still remember my steps.. =D Thank goodness..So hopefully i can develope better skills and "power" and of course "fierceness" on the dancefloor..Look out for me..I will kick you off that stage..(JKJK..Not that bad la ho..)My mum,cousin and mum's friend coming along.. =( Well,i'm not really worried about that..But one sad thing is that i'm stuck being all their partners..Haha..Coz the studio is short of guy dancers and i am about like 1 out of 4-5 guys there when there are like so many more gal dancers..So yeah..Haiz

My house members are so sick..My mum's down with flu..My 2nd bro was down with fever and cold(cold as in shivering a lil la..)I'm down with a lil flu but no biggy..So we are the 3 musketeers..Haha..So hopefully i don't spread it to you..Pray that i don't spread it to you..haha..Crucial year ah..Can't afford to be sick..

Yi Yong finally got a new phone..Can consider as la..Coz it's not the phone she use now ma..As she would say it la..So she messaged a few messages then she went for her tuition..

Kay la..I go first..Have to go do...something la...Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: