Saturday, January 17, 2009

The party or at home??haha

Hey,guys..I so really be cai wanna go J.Long's party or not coz it's like i'm not close to him and stuff like that la..But Dawn say,"Since he invite you,you go and enjoy yourself la" So i'm still in the midst of whether want to go or not..My mum has no "bantahan" la coz i always ask her not to like control me ma so now my mum is like"Ok,you want to go,you can go..You don't want to go,also can..Up to you.."Then she'll give me this "cross" look so yeah..INTIMIDATING..

I actually have an answer set right now but i don't know whether it's right or wrong la..Hopefully it is la..(Not like i'm important or something la)But as like someone who receive the invitation,it really does bring some like i also don't know how to say la..Just say that it's complicated la..

I have nothing better to do at ome also(except studying la) but i wanna like relax during weekends la..Thoguh we have test on Monday and i have like 2 things to read..The whole Form 2 of Science syllabus and also Form 1 PK syllabus so it's ugghh for me la..so you can picture me doing the "ugh" face..haha..But still,a party should like cool me down la..Like Chinese New Year..haha

K la..That's all for now..Need like sleep now..Or else like panda bear tomorrow ah..OMG!!Haha..No la,not that "ja bo hia" la..Care so much about beauty..By the way,i'm like going to Cikgu Wong's tuition NEXT MONTH..Just F.Y.I. la..Saturday punya class so see y'all there *yawn*

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: