Thursday, January 22, 2009

BLUE HOUSE!! BLUE HOUSE!! BLUE HOUSE!! BLUE HOUSE!! BBBBLLLUUUEEE HHHOOOUUUSSSEEE!!!



Hey y'all..As you've guessed it..Today we have the Blue house training for of course-THE BLUE HOUSE!!*WHOO-HUH!!*(Actually not so into the Sport's event thingy but just for "moral support")

So anyways,i have like all muscle pain everywhere today coz yesterday we did circuit training which was i think PAIN coz i hate SPORTS..Not hate..Hate is a strong word..Emm..DISLIKE la..More better..I just dislike it la..And i DO NOT categorize dancing as a sport so...NOT COUNTED!! =P

Jia Ying and me ran with the other people around the park for like 2 rounds..Then we did stretches..After stretching,Shamema said that for those who have to go to field events can go now lo..So i went over to the field and i didn't do anything coz i didn't like go and take attendance or stuff like that lo..So i went over to the Long Jump pit..Saw Von and a few people la..Saw my cousin also..haha..She jumped quite far..I did an action of her running la but i guess she misunderstood me like i insult her or something la so she say to me,not say la,more like sbout coz was quite far ma-"You go jump la!!"Then walk away..haiz..

So i watched like different events at the field like hurdle jumping which had Jesmond there, then throwing got like Elisa, Brenda, Sharon and even Janna..Then got Football club also la..Which consist of Shahiran and Brandon la..(Did i miss out anybody??Hmm..Don't know la..If i miss any of you out,sorry ah..I don't have photographic memory..)

Oh ya,there was this annoying yet can say like kurang ajar la..I don't want say the name la..But when like Dawn want her to like go away la,she was like

Dawn: Eh,i hear your friend calling you le..You didn't go find your friend??
Girl: Then what's my name??
Dawn: Your friend call you by your name but i didn't hear..Start with the letter _ right?
Girl: It's ______

Then Ned ask her la..

Ned: Isn't that a Malay name?
Girl: NO!! THAT'S INSULTING!! It's Hebrew!!
Ned: So you don't like Malays la?
Girl: No..
Ned: YES..Coz when i asked for your name you say it's ______ and that i thought it was a Malay name and you say that that was insulting..
Girl: You insulted me first le..
Ned: No i didn't

Then i don't know what happen next la..I don't want to know also..haha..So in the end,we finally got away from her la..Coz Ned said to Ange that they had to get "something" in their class la..So actually,the girl wanted to follow but then she went off with he friends or something la..So we were free..AT LAST!!

So after that i hung out with Joce la..Then go home at 5 then now,blogging lo..lolx..

Somehow do i portray as a mother??haiyo..Coz i'm called "MUMMY" by 3-5 people liau.. =(..Haiz..And all of them are girl somemore wo..MG!!O well..Up to you la..Call me mummy or daddy or whatever la..But some i would acknowledge la..Not all..And i can't give birth deh..And can never la ho..Aiyo..But still,up to you la.. =P

Once again i feel so emo coz i feel so renggang from my friends again.. =( **And don't be pera..I'm not saying you.. =P** Maybe it's still coz of PMR year la..You know la..Stress coming soon after CNY ma..So yeah..Hoepfully we still can hang out!!And oh ya..BRENDA SIA, you siau ja bo..YOU!!!Say want o take picture didn't even go yet ah..You want wait till after PMR??More free bo..But very long somemore..hmmm...

And i have prove that you're HOLY Bren!!Remember few days back at lunch..You asked me to say praises before i eat(prayer or praises??Ahhhh..One of them la)..I couldn't stand the long prayer or praise that you were saying so i took a bite out of my lunch and you were like shouting and yelling at me saying "WEII!!!Don't like that la..Say prayer first!!WEII!!!" Then you try to take my food away somemore..haiz..So here's the prove..I got witness also..JOCELYN LAU!!!Coz you ask her to say prayer also after i don't want.. =P

K la..That's all for now..Boy!Is this long..hmmmm..*Cikgu Danny style"and in literal form..I can imitate XD..haha..K la..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: